Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Introduction

Hello,
My name is Jenny. I am 18 years old and I live in the South East part of Wisconsin. I have graduated from high school, and now am saving up money to attend college to become a Pastry Chief. I currently work full time as the assistant manager of a Bakery, and love every second of it. I live with my parents and puppy. My mom is an office manager and my dad is in sales. My puppy is a pure bred chocolate lab, his name is Tucker and is a year and a half old. He is my whole world, everything I do revolves around him and I am most certainly okay with that. I have newly single, i just got out of a relationship but not looking for something right now just trying to enjoy the single life and whatever that brings me.
I love cooking and baking new recipes. I have been told I am a very good cook and baker. I love experimenting with cooking new foods, but I might not always like them. I have a wide variety of taste buds that have lead all over the map, from tacos to sushi to pasta. I am always willing to try something at least once though.
That is just a little bit about me.

-Jenny  

No comments:

Post a Comment